- News, Events and Public Comment
- Commission, Councils and Committees
- NJ Businesses
- Organized Labor
- Local Workforce Investment Boards (WIBs)
- What is a Workforce Investment Board?
- WIB Resources
- WIB Director/One-Stop Operator Meetings (password required)
- WIB Chairs Meetings (password required)
- Partner Organizations
Home > Local Workforce Investment Boards (WIBs)
Local Workforce Investment Boards (WIBs)
The State Employment and Training Commission is the state workforce investment board for New Jersey. As the State WIB, the SETC provides policy guidance, oversight and technical assistance for local WIBs.
This section features workforce information helpful to local WIB members and staff, and highlights the best practices of local WIBs.